Welder / Fabricator
- Location: Thetford
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3061JE
- Sector: Industrial
- Vacancy First Advertised: 16th Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Welder / Fabricator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, based in Thetford.
• To perform manufacturing functions of fabrication and coded welding in accordance with the relevant Company standards and any other standards which may apply to these functions.
• To read engineering drawings and build heaters to the required specifications.
• To comply with the health and safety regulations in place at the time, and to adhere to any and all other Company policies.
• To comply with the health and safety regulations in place.
• A good engineering background.
• The ability to read engineering drawings.
• Fabrication – pipe fitter.
• Fillet welds and pipe butts to x-ray standard.
• Pressure vessel welding experience essential.
• The preferred codes as follows –
• TIG / MMA welding stainless steel 316L, Alloy 800, Duplex, plus carbon experience.
• Full training will be given to increase your welding codes needed.
Three years’ experience
Applicants will be required to undertake a weld test on a pipe butt.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.