- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3099SH
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Sep 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse/Yardman to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will support with the smooth running of the busy Warehouse and Yard within a busy industry.
• Upkeep and maintenance of equipment
• Load out of equipment
• Checking goods inwards
• Putting away stock
• Loading and unloading of vehicles
• Preparation of equipment
• Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of orders
• General housekeeping of the warehouse & yard
Skills and Experience required:
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Moving of heavy equipment
• A keen eye for detail
• Literate and numerate
• The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative as well as part of the warehouse team
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work
• General computer system skills
• Knowledge of Health and Safety practices
• Full driving licence
• The ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and adaptable
• Forklift licence
• TMJI bolt tensioning
• Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
• Overtime will be required
• On call 1 in every 3 weekends.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.