- Location: Crawley
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS3245AW
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd Jun 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse/Stock Person to join their team based in Crawley on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis.
This role will involve working in a high-volume warehouse facility that requires a hardworking and flexible person to work in a small team.
The successful candidate will ensure that all products are ready to go out on time, completed and quality checked, including all relevant paperwork.
This role will require physical endurance with the regular loading and unloading of vehicles and keeping careful track of all inventory to ensure the right product is either shipped or received.
As such, good, clear oral communication skills are a pre-requisite for the successful candidate.
Skills & Experience:
• Good attention to detail, well organised and good at managing own time.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
• Possessing physical stamina.
• Displays a “can do” attitude.
• Basic IT skills/ ability to learn basic database input processes.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Valid Full UK manual driving license.
All candidates will be required to undertake First Aid and Fire Marshal training.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 6:00 am until 5:00 pm, Saturday working is sometimes available.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.