Warehouse Stores Assistant
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2985EM
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Feb 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Stores Assistant to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent role.
This position will be to support the Stores Coordinator in daily activities associated with stores management, goods in/out, data input and stock control utilising barcode and IT systems.
• Efficiently Control the flow of stock through the warehouse ensuring stock is accurately booked out and assigned.
• Monitoring goods in and out and ensure correct levels of stock. Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
• Ensure Minimum Maximum stock quantities are continually reviewed and appropriately set.
• Ensure all stock is securely controlled and under lock & Key with a single point coordinator for parts allocation.
• Ensure all stock issue is allocated to relevant project codes
• Update and keep accurate online records of goods, their location and quantity, using company software.
• Unsure every stock item has a relevant barcode and has functionality with company Software
• Use company software and data manuals for updating parts, data input and Barcode generation
• Pack and load spares requests ensuring Requests match the dispatch consignments
• Organise and develop stock areas ensuring maximum utilisation of space
• Assist Logistics with load out checks of equipment and spares
• Computer literate using Windows
• Data input & stock management
• Ability to forward plan work activities and identify opportunities for work efficiencies
• Self-leadership and ability to follow work instructions and plans
• Health and safety associated within a workshop environment
• Stock / parts control
• Data input
• Counterbalance forklift license (preferred)
• Experience with offshore operations (preferred)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.