- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Ongoing temp contract
- Reference: PS3150PG
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Mar 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Person to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, ongoing temporary basis.
This role will be working in a high-volume offsite storage facility that requires a hardworking person to witness the loading and unloading of vehicles. Primary responsibilities will revolve around the loading and unloading of vehicles and keeping track of incoming inventory. It is important to ensure that the correct quantity of items enter and leave the warehouse and will require good communication with DPS, Despatch and the Shipping team.
Applicants for this role must have basic reading and maths skills, ADR experience would be preferrable and Navision skills would also be an advantage.
This role would suit those who find satisfaction in this type of environment, enjoy working on their feet and interacting with other team members.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
• Receive and process transactions in real time
• Support the Warehouse team as and when needed
• Support the control of inbound and outbound logistics
• Prepare and sign all necessary paperwork in order for shipments to leave in full and on time
• Ensure hazardous products are shipped correctly as per ADR/IMDG/IATA
• Ensure Removal of Bonded items in and out of the Bonded warehouse real time.
• Report discrepancies as they arise.
• Maintain good housekeeping skills
• Adhere to the company’s Health and Safety Policy
• Labelling of pallets prior to shipment
• Supporting Continuous Improvement team and five S Audits
• Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues as they arise
• Efficient experience in warehouse duties
• Positive “can do” attitude
• Physical stamina
• Basic computer and math skills
• Great internal and external communicator
• Trained in ADR/IMDG/IATA (preferred)
• Import & Export experience (preferred)
• Nav18 understanding (preferred)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.