Warehouse Person / Forklift Operator
- Location: Melton Constable
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3393AW
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Oct 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Person/Forklift Operator to join their team based in North Norfolk, on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Loading vehicles, dispatching orders and issuing paperwork to the transport drivers to accompany orders, from time to time.
• The work may involve an element of manual recording, computer inputting, ERP system processes.
• Carry out your duties in a safe manner adhering to the business’s Health and Safety policies.
• Other duties to assist the department where required.
• You will be expected to have a full, up to date forklift truck driving licence.
Applications from candidates with experience of working within a warehouse/stock control environment and an interest to be trained to operate a forklift are welcomed.
09:00 – 21:00 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.