Warehouse Operative/HGV Driver
- Location: Norfolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3096SO
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Sep 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative/HGV Driver to join their team based in Norfolk, on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will support with the smooth running of the busy warehouse and delivery service reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
• Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of orders
• Multi-drop deliveries
• Checking goods inwards
• Putting away stock
• Loading and unloading of vehicles
• Picking orders
• Customer interaction
• General housekeeping of the warehouse
Skills and Experience required:
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• General computer system skills, creating pick and despatch notes
• A keen eye for detail
• Literate and numerate
• The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative as well as part of the warehouse team
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work
• Forklift truck experience, preferably a current licence
• Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within a warehousing environment
• Full driving licence
• Must have CPC licence
• The ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and adaptable
• Forklift licence
• Full driving licence category C
Monday to Friday 44 hours a week
Some overtime will be required.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.