- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3195SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Apr 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to the significant expansion of the division, our client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Warehouse Manager who has a proven track record of successfully managing day-to-day warehouse operations in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have significant warehouse management experience running a smooth operation in a fast-moving warehouse environment.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of staff within the warehouse function.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels within the business.
• Have good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Be organised and have the ability to make commercial decisions.
• Ensuring that the company meets all customer requirements by the efficient despatch of orders to required timescales.
• Responsible for Health and Safety in the warehouse and loading areas.
• Continuous excellence in operations in the area of goods flow to and within the warehouse.
• Be adaptable, professional and enthusiastic and have experience of organising and managing a dynamic logistics operation in a service and quality lead environment.
• Take responsibility for their areas of responsibility, setting goals and putting in place an action plan to ensure their team meet these goals.
• Lead and inspire the team using their coaching skills to support and continuously train and develop them.
• Actively participate in planning, developing and improving warehouse operations.
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels.
• Have a good knowledge of warehouse ICT systems and home delivery background.
• Have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Be self-motivated and have excellent integrity.
• Understand budgetary controls.
45 hours per week, flexibility would be required during the company’s peak trading season or to suit business needs.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.