Vessel Operations Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3716SO
- Sector: Offshore
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Vessel Operations Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
This exciting opportunity enables the successful candidate to be accountable for the safe and cost-effective interface between the company’s clients, the company operations department, and vessels. Exploring initiatives and developing processes, procedures, techniques, and relationships to enhance the company’s operations capability.
• Responsibility for the safe and efficient planning operations for the vessels including vessel movements, port operations as nominated.
• Support monthly progress reporting.
• Provide operational advice to other departments regarding the capabilities of the vessels in the wind farm, oil & gas, and construction environment and when carrying out specialist lifting operations.
• Liaison with clients, charterer, subcontractors.
• Build stable relationships with port operators and shipping agents.
• Responsible for supporting tender production and documentation from the operations department.
• Responsible for the production of rig move procedures and passage plans in conjunction with the relevant vessel.
• Manage and maintain the weekly vessel management minutes.
• Support the preparation of operational, maintenance budgets.
• Support the operations department with purchase order production and management.
• Conduct critical reviews/assessments of operations systems and processes.
• Ensure that all company policies regarding quality, safety and the environment are adhered.
• Identify, develop, and disseminate the best practices across our projects and vessels.
• Contribute to the management system with performance standards, assessments etc.
• Provide input into the development of operations philosophies, strategies, and procedures.
• Discounted or free food.
• On-site parking.
• Private medical insurance.
• Monday to Friday
• United Kingdom (required)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.