- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3225AW
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their team based in Diss on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a qualified service technician to carry out repairs and service vehicles. You would need to be an organised individual and be able to work to deadlines.
This position would suit a recently qualified technician.
The right candidate must have a solid background in mechanics.
Definition of role
• To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
• To undertake servicing and repairs in a safe manner.
• To use your knowledge and skills when required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
• To have served a recognised apprenticeship
• NVQ or City & Guilds Qualification
• To have experience in repairs and servicing of motor vehicles.
• Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00 (30 minute lunch)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.