- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2876JE
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their team based in Bury St Edmunds on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a qualified service technician to carry out repairs and service vehicles. You would need to be an organised individual and be able to work to deadlines. You must be time served and City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or ATA Level 2 or 3.
Definition of role
• To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types
• To undertake servicing and repairs in a safe manner
• To use your knowledge and skills when required to test vehicles and diagnose faults
Experience, Qualifications and Training
• To have served a recognised apprenticeship
• NVQ or City & Guilds Qualification
• To have completed manufacturer’s training courses
• To have experience in Repairs and Servicing of motor vehicles
• To be able to carry out MOT tests where required.
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.