Training Instructor for Small Bore Piping and Mechanical Joint Integrity
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: £38-42k
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3442SH
- Sector: Industrial
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a ECITB Small Bore Training Instructor to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis. This position will hold the responsibility of training non experienced and experienced offshore and onshore personnel in the safe and correct procedures in all areas of Small Bore tubing and Mechanical Joint Integrity
• Minimum 10 years preferably or equivalent in an Onshore/Offshore Process/Production/Instrument related role.
• Mechanical Experience, preferably with Hydraulic/Pneumatic related systems
• Have a sound knowledge of Hydraulic/Pneumatic Pressure Systems.
• TSBT trained
• Experienced that comes with high Knowledge of Small Bore Tubing installation, testing and removal.
• Knowledge of Mechanical Joint Integrity.
• SVQ A1 Assessors Qualification an advantage.
• Instructional Experience in a classroom environment preferred but not essential.
• Good computer skills, conversant with PowerPoint, able to enhance and develop course material.
• Familiar with Health and Safety Standards and Procedures i.e. Control of Work.
• Good communication skills.
• Salary 38k – 42k
• Mon-Fri 40hours a week
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.