Trainee Store Manager
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2854JE
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Trainee Store Manager to join their team based at retail stores in and around the Norwich area, possible radius of up to 25 miles.
Our client is East Anglia's leading independent mobile communications provider and a regional partner with both Vodafone and SKY. With 25 years’ of award-winning experience behind them, they believe in providing excellent training and development to our employees and continue to go from strength to strength in an ever-changing environment.
As a Trainee Store Manager, you’ll be taught everything you need to know about mobile phones, retail, store management, sales techniques and how to succeed in a target-driven competitive environment. The initial comprehensive training you will undertake will provide you with the necessary tools to develop a successful career in our fast-paced and rapidly changing marketplace.
The role will centre around the following responsibilities:
• retail sales and identification of selling opportunities
• customer retention activities for our existing retail customer base
• customer service & support
• store management responsibilities including stock ordering and opening/closing the store
• processing sales orders internally and through partner’s systems
• maintaining records and databases.
Successful candidates must possess:
• a desire to be in a customer-facing sales role/environment
• a genuine desire to provide great service
• a truly positive can-do attitude towards work, colleagues and customers,
• skill in prioritising and organising work and yourself
• familiarity with Microsoft office applications particularly Microsoft Excel.
After your initial training, you will work at a number of different stores. This variety will equip you with the hands-on skills, experience and knowledge that you will require; every day will present new challenges.
Furthermore, there is plenty of potential in these exciting roles, Trainee Managers have become Store Managers within six months and their earnings doubled within twelve months. The company always promote based on performance, ability and potential. It doesn't matter how long you have been with them, or what your level of experience is.
To be considered for this role, you will need to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to your own vehicle. This is to allow you to work in different retail stores. Although no experience is necessary, a retail, sales or customer service background would be looked upon favourably.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.