Trade Sales Executive
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3176JE
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Trade Sales Executive to join their team based in Crewe, on a full-time permanent basis.
To accelerate their growth, our clients are looking to expand the sales team by appointing an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious Trade Sales Executive to join them on their journey. This is a key role in a new and rapidly growing company where success will be visible to all.
Specifically, the role involves developing and servicing new and existing business opportunities within the mobile telecoms arena and opening up new accounts in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced trade salesperson with a proven track record in both building and delivering a high profit account base. The candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience in the IT/ telecoms industry. Full training will be given, including working alongside an experienced mobile phone trade sales team providing excellent coaching and experience to assist in your development.
• Service and develop existing customer relationships.
• Research, onboard and develop new customers.
• Manage all issues related to customer sales including delivery, timing, cost and quality issues by fully understanding in order to maintain and develop customer confidence.
• Ongoing analysis of customer requirements to develop the opportunity.
• Pro-actively works with Operational teams to ensure SLA’s are met and exceeded.
• Provide feedback using a range of communication tools to encourage a positive work ethic within the sales department.
• An experienced sales professional with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
• A background in the trade sales arena, preferably within the mobile phone industry.
• Strong relationship building and customer management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrable negotiation and mediation skills.
• Highly motivated, ambitious and confident.
• An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude, good listening skills.
• High levels of persistence, tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
• An ability to work on their own initiative.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Windows and Office products including Excel.
The position will be based in Crewe, although currently working from home 2 days a week due to Covid restrictions.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.