Trade Sales Account Manager
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2981JE
- Sector: Electronics
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th Oct 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Trade Sales Account Manager to join their team based in Crewe, on a full time permanent basis. This is a key role in a rapidly growing company where success will be visible to all.
Specifically, the role involves canvassing for business amongst the thousands of opportunities within the mobile telecoms arena for our products and opening up new accounts in the UK, Europe.
Initially the role will involve building a customer base from opportunities identified and then turning these into regular buying customers which then would become your customer base to service daily.
Key skills required
• Highly motivated, ambitious and confident
• Excellent communicator, articulate with strong presentation skills
• One year’s sales experience or graduate degree.
• An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude, good listening skills
• Persistence – demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
• Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
• You will need to be able to demonstrate that you match the skills required, so if you haven’t worked in a B2B telesales environment before but feel you have the confidence and tenacity to succeed in a sales role, then outline why you feel you should be considered on a covering letter or within your CV.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Using in house and databases, the internet and social media to Identify potential new customer relationships
• Making outbound calls and emails to prospect data
• Delivering excellent customer service
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.