- Location: Worldwide
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3673SH
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jun 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer to join their team for a 2-3 month assignment. This role will be home based so any location will be considered. The successful applicant will be working in line with Qatar’s time zone.
• Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including Design documents, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
• Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
• Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
• Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet client deliverables.
• Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
• Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, Testing reports, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel."
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
• 2-4 years of experience required in an IT development environment (digital background).
• Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.