Technical Sales Assistant
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3233SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Technical Sales Assistant to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is one of the largest and prestigious manufacturers in the whole of the UK, from design right through to assembly. The business operates from the heart of the family run business of whom have been leaders in their field for over 60 years. Being ISO approved the company thrives on quality, performance, and client/customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• As the technical sales assistant you will work closely with the businesses Sales Manager and sales team on site at the main Great Yarmouth office/production unit.
• Key contact for company clients – assisting with in bound phone calls. Making outbound calls and following up with customers to meet their needs in developing the relationship with potential and existing customers.
• Support all elements of the sales cycle including preparing sales quotations; process and actively manage sales orders; providing customers with updated information and answering enquiries.
• Co-ordinating with other departments in the support of sales orders.
• Providing superior customer service.
• Being Microsoft proficient you will learn the inhouse sales/customer care programme to process orders, quotes, reports, and enquiries along with documentations to all designated client data base.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Adaptable and able to use own initiative to support the continuous growth within the business.
Skills & Attributes:
• Customer service skills.
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to details.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel/Word/Outlook).
• Previous experience providing administration support and coordination of the sales process in a technical environment.
Monday – Friday: 40 hours per week.
Flexibility on start and finish times.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.