Talent & Employer Brand Coordinator
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2993JE
- Sector: Recruitment
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Feb 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Talent & Employer Brand Coordinator to join their team based in Norwich, on a full time permanent basis.
The Talent & Employer Brand Coordinator will be responsible for looking after all things recruitment, including prompting the employer brand and building relationships with local education establishments to develop future talent.
• Undertake the whole recruitment process including advertising roles, liaising with recruitment agencies / online job boards, reviewing applications, arranging and conducting interviews and compiling all administration as required.
• Actively develop the employer brand by working with employees to promote the brand such as producing case studies and testimonials as well as interaction on social media and external websites. This will also include regular reviews to ensure the Firm stays competitive from a recruitment, benefits and employer brand perspective
• Develop links with educational establishments as and when required in order to promote accountancy as a career and to attract candidates for the annual trainee intake process. This includes organising and attending careers fairs and school/college days as well as presenting at schools/colleges/universities career events, when required
• Create content for, and manage the Firm’s social media, in conjunction with the Firm’s marketing team, in relation to recruitment i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
• Manage the Firm’s recruitment module of the Cascade HR system and update careers section of the Firm’s website as well as intranet policies and procedures as and when required
• Organise and facilitate the Firm’s annual trainee intake process, including administration, attracting/sourcing suitable candidates, reviewing application forms and organising/facilitating the assessment centres
• Ensure all recruitment documentation is up to date and in line with best practice as well as continuously reviewing recruitment processes and procedures
• Organise and facilitate the Firm’s trainee insight evenings and any other employer brand related events as required
• Actively communicate with recruiting managers and partners throughout the recruitment process
• Liaise with the rest of the HR team to facilitate the Firm’s onboarding process for new starters
• Assist the HR team by dealing with general employee phone/email queries as and when required and take part in HR projects as and when required
• Proven experience in a recruitment related role
• Sound understanding of mainstream social media platforms
• Excellent communication skills
• A creative approach to recruitment with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Able to independently manage a busy workload
• Confidence to present at internal and external events (presentation skills training will be provided if required)
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Show an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
• Full clean driving license (business use on car insurance will be required upon joining the firm)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.