Talent Acquisition Specialist - Driving
- Location: Wakefield
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3457JE
- Sector: Recruitment
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the driving division based in Wakefield on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Lead your role will be to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience for new drivers. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting hiring managers to attract and hire future talent into the company. With incredible opportunities to develop your skills further.
If you have previous experience in a busy recruitment environment and strong organisational skills, then this could be the role for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Delivery of an efficient, effective recruitment service which ensures the attraction and employment of right people, right time with right skills through campaign coordination and managing individual recruitment requirements up to the point of offer.
• Review & sift of applications, communicating with candidates in regard to their application & selling the benefits of working at the Company.
• Ensure that all campaigns are delivered within agreed timescales to deliver the required number of candidates for operational roles to meet the workforce plan.
• Co-ordination and facilitation of candidate interview/assessment days
• Liaise with external providers in order to build relationships and partnerships, in order to increase candidate pipeline
• Share knowledge of best practice recruitment, partnering closely with HR colleagues to ensure a seamless service.
• Build relationships with the internal operations population
• Provide the Talent Acquisition Lead with regular progress updates, highlighting risks and recommendations for mitigation when required.
• Championing Recruitment technology across the business and supporting/training where necessary.
• Contribute through own and team performance to the achievement of Recruitment KPI targets.
• Ensuring that SLA’s are met
• As well as the ability to build a rapport with a diverse range of people, you’ll also have:
• Have a proven track record of managing the end to end recruitment process including volume and hard to fill roles within a fast-paced recruitment environment
• Engineering recruitment experience desirable
• Have expertise in using a breadth of attraction methods with should include direct sourcing experience including social media channels.
• Be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels with a strong customer focus.
• Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Previous experience of working in an advisory capacity, providing Line Manager guidance and support in line with company procedures
• Practical experience of using a Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System
• Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines in a busy, office environment that targets are achieved
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.