- Location: Ghana
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3072PG
- Sector: Offshore
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Survey Technician to work in Ghana on a 28-day rotation, onshore and offshore scopes.
• Ensuring that he is updated with planned activities at all times.
• Performing repairs and planned maintenance on systems and sensors
• Perform Pre/ Post dive checks on survey sensors and report any findings to ROV Supervisor.
• In collaboration with the Offshore Manager / ROV Supervisor, ensure that all operations are performed according to the various Clients’ Specifications, and that all operations are performed in an efficient way.
• Have knowledge of HSEQ / QC systems
• Inform Offshore Manager / ROV Supervisor of all significant occurrences onboard.
• The Survey Technician should, together with Shift supervisor, be responsible for taking care of all logistical requirements for the project related equipment.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in relevant subject, though 5+ years’ experience in offshore survey activities will be considered an alternative to formal qualifications.
• To keep informed about rules and regulations
• Duty of informing in accordance with the ordinances of the Company, the Survey Technician to inform Offshore Manager / ROV Supervisor about the survey sensors and system status, technical deviations and problems.
• Survey Technician to take initiatives to improve efficiency and quality.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Paul@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.