Supply Chain Operations Support
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3706SO
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently Recruiting a Supply Chain Operations Support person to join their team based in Great Yarmouth for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave. This is a full time position.
This role will be to support staff play a key role in supporting the Supply Chain Operations team with activities relating to internal customers, external suppliers, logistics, purchase orders, and stock. This is a varied role, supporting one of the key functions of the Operations team that helps facilitate the supply of satellite communications equipment all over the world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Generating internal business unit sales orders, invoices, and credit notes.
• Preparing and generating both UK and international inventory for dispatch.
• Preparation of international shipping documentation.
• Creating supplier purchase orders in our ordering system.
• Ensuring purchase orders are acknowledged in line with expectations.
• Monitoring goods in transit to ensure on OTIF deliveries (On Time In Full).
• Ensuring accurate due dates by product are shown within the inventory management system.
• Creating part numbers & maintaining/updating information in the inventory management system.
• Communicating both via telephone and e-mail with suppliers, customers, and logistics companies.
• Ensuring accuracy on purchase ledger invoices prior to authorisation.
• Analysing freight costs for approval.
• Assisting with process creation, and both internal/external audit preparation.
• General supply chain support tasks as required.
• Good organisational / communications skills.
• Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software.
• 3x A-Levels (or equivalent) ideally in business, economics or similar
• Attention to detail
• Competent numeracy skills
• Clear communicator
• Practice good common sense
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.