- Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS2894NB
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 31st Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a SolidWorks Draughtsperson to join their team based in Bowthorpe, on a full time permanent basis (after a 3 month probation period).
Our client is expanding their design and projects team. There are currently five people in this team and they are looking for a sixth person to join them, reporting to the Design Manager.
• Development of General Arrangements drawings using SolidWorks to produce CAD fabrication drawings and ma-terials/cutting lists to support our manufacturing departments.
• To ensure quality of drawings provided in the factory meet our internal specification/processes and require-ments.
• Perform drawing changes as required using SolidWorks.
• Maintain project files as required.
• Good understanding SolidWorks
• Ability to produce, read and check engineering drawings.
• Understanding and interpretation of engineering and drawing standards.
• Experience of Architectural metalwork and structural steelwork.
• An understanding or ability to use AutoCAD package.
Must be able to work quickly, accurately and with minimum supervision.
Normal working hours 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (with a ½ lunch break).
If you are interested in this position, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.