- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3431AW
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client develops innovative X-ray and computed tomography solutions for extensive and diverse applications in a wide range of industries including oil and gas, aeronautical, space, ordnance/military, and materials.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The development and support of software for digital radiography acquisition, image processing and computed tomography
• The development and support of software interfaces to a variety of hardware devices including X-ray detectors, X-ray sources and motion controllers
• Assisting with system commissioning and troubleshooting
• Willingness to spend short periods working at customer sites in the UK and overseas
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
• Experience in object-oriented programming (C++ and/or C#) using visual studio
• Experience in all parts of the software development cycle including design, specification, coding, testing and debugging
• Self-motivated, flexible and passionate about software development
• Interest in hardware control
• Willingness to travel to customer sites for installation, commissioning and servicing (circa 2-3 trips per quarter)
• C++ experience an advantageous
• Image processing
• CUDA programming
• Computed tomography
• Competent with SQL using MySQL/MariaDB
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.