- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3453JE
- Sector: Software Developer
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Software Developer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
This role will be front end / back end development, tailoring, installation and support of custom web applications using MVC and entity framework. This role is mainly solo working, with additional resources available as required for specific tasks / project.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent coding skills with experience of web development
• C# / ASP.Net experience using core .Net technologies, MVC, Web API, LINQ and Entity Framework.
• Understanding of HTTP protocol and statelessness and other associated web protocols
• Good understanding of algorithms and data structures and object orientated design
• Experience designing and implementing relational databases using SQL
• Knowledge of working with version control – ideally Git / Github.
• Experience working with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of WordPress is beneficial as is ability to support a small local IT infrastructure.
• A strong work ethic and desire to deliver work to a high standard
• Must enjoy deep-diving into technical topics, and keeping up with the latest technologies
• A quick learner of new technologies and tools
• Effective interpersonal communication and efficient problem resolution
• Capable of understanding a client’s business and working with others to create solutions
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.