Social Media, PR & Marketing Executive
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3123JE
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Nov 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Social Media, PR and Marketing Executive to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is the planning, creating and implementing the company’s social media and PR plans to gain maximum engagement, brand awareness and to support product promotion across both the gardening and sports markets.
• Manage all social media channels incl. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and You Tube.
• Create and implement the social media and PR schedule – identifying opportunities for themes, products, product launches and raising brand profile.
• Plan, create and distribute engaging content with SEO in mind including various outreach, product and advice articles, press releases, social media content, video content, infographics, etc.
• Source, support and/or manage relationships with influencers
• Provide weekly and monthly performance reporting on engagement, growth and audience with recommendations based on learnings.
• Responsibility for the photography and filming schedule and illustration requirements. Identifying requirements, briefing photographer and designer, location selection, requesting stock, arranging product assembly where necessary and organising new photography within image library.
• Supporting email marketing activity, both automated and weekly promotional emails. Includes content creation, building, testing, sending and reporting on email performance.
• Flexibility and willingness to undertake additional duties if required.
• GCSEs Grade A-C in Maths and English / A-levels/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Proven experience working in a similar role for 3-5 years
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, techniques and trends
• Knowledge of photo/ video editing software a plus (Adobe)
• Experience using media monitoring and tracking software would be beneficial
• Experience of Paid Social Advertising desirable
• Have had some exposure to marketing - traditional or on-line
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong organisational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects and meet tight deadlines
• Personable with good social skills
• Highly creative
• Has a “Can do” attitude and a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent integrity and professionalism
• Excellent team player and the ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Self-development – identifies own training needs and sees them through to fruition
• Desire to exceed targets, self-motivated and seeks to be challenged and stretched
• Excellent understanding of internal and external customer needs
• Has the ability to promote and develop the brand in line with the company core values
• Is receptive to change and takes responsibility for decisions
• Full clean driving licence
40 hours per week, working hours will be flexible, to suit customer and workflow demands.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.