Shift Maintenance Technician
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3041SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Apr 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our clients are continuously expanding and fully integrated, comprising research, development, manufacture, marketing and distribution activities.
Working as part of a professional team within a clean manufacturing environment where the highest quality standards are observed, you will be responsible conducting routine maintenance on electro-mechanical filling, packing and fluid manufacturing equipment, creating maintenance intervention records, attending breakdowns and carrying out engineering projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and implementing performance improvement solutions. In line with the company’s continuous improvement ethos, you will also participate in training others in technical skills and in proactively finding improved ways of working.
• At least 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment working with packaging and manufacturing equipment. It is important that experience be in the FMCG (filling, packing and fluid manufacturing) sector and not in non-related industries such as offshore etc.
• Qualified with a recognised electrical and/or mechanical qualification (preferably both).
• Knowledgeable in the use of C.I. tools to reduce equipment problems and raise performance
• Determined to provide a high degree of ‘customer service’ to the production teams.
• Tenacious about problem solving
• Enthusiastic in the pursuit of engineering and production quality and performance perfection
• Self-managing and self-driven, team focused and a good communicator
This role will include working on a rotating shift pattern both working early shifts and late shifts.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.