SHEQ Document Controller/Administrator
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3174SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 16th Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an SHEQ Document Controller/Administrator to join their team based in Norwich on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role of the SHEQ Document Controller/ Administrator has several focus areas within organisation liaising with all internal departments, externally with interested parties and key stakeholders to ensure continued success of the business. The role requires a focussed individual who has the drive and enthusiasm to move forward in a changing business whilst improving the already very high standards held by the company. The position is initially on a 6-month contract basis, with opportunity to extend.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
• Assist and support the SHEQ Department to ensure the company SHEQ systems meet both industry and regulatory standards.
• Support the Project and Engineering Design Departments with the preparation of Quality documentation.
• Support the Facilities Department with maintaining service records.
• Coordinate, implement and maintain the company’s SHEQ Documents and Document Control Systems.
• Responsible for the management and storage of SHEQ controlled documentation within the company.
• Responsible for the review and revision of SHEQ documentation.
• The management and updating of SHEQ and Business Improvement Key Performance Indictors (KPI’s).
• The management and updating of SHEQ leading / lagging trackers.
• Assist in supporting both external and internal audits, ensuring resulting actions are addressed and closed in a timely manner.
• Respond to requests for SHEQ documentation and or, product certificates of conformity.
• Maintenance and production of monthly / quarterly SHEQ statistics.
• Identify, coordinate and manage requirements for internal and external training requirements.
• Assist with new employee Safety, Health, Environment and Quality inductions.
• Assist the Quality Engineers with non-conforming item investigations, corrective and preventative actions.
• Assist the Health & Safety Coordinator with Safety Observation / Incident investigations and subsequent report generation.
• Assisting the SHEQ team in producing weekly, monthly and annual reporting to Senior Management.
• Attend and participate in SHEQ meetings as required.
• Liaise and communicate with all internal departments as necessary to ensure SHEQ is paramount in all operations.
• Ensure all the company internal stakeholders are fully aware of the SHEQ and Business Improvement policies/ procedures in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Exposure to highly regulated working environment including Oil/ Gas, Aviation, Defence or Renewables Industries.
• Generation of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) action trackers (Excel based) and SHEQ Documen-tation.
• Proven experience of Document Control disciplines.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and good interpersonal skills.
• High level of organisation skills and flexibility in working to meet task-based deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Be self-motivated with a strong ability to work under own initiative, with a proactive attitude and forward-thinking ethos.
• Ability to effect and adjust to change for improvement in a positive manner.
• Willingness to learn and develop yourself through in-house and external training.
• Attention to detail.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.