SHEQ Document Controller
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3419JE
- Sector: HSE
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a SHEQ Document Controller to join their team on a full time permanent basis, based in Norwich.
The role of the SHEQ Document Controller/ Administrator has several focus areas within the company, liaising with all internal departments, externally with interested parties and key stakeholders to ensure continued success of the business. The role requires a focussed individual who has the drive and enthusiasm to move forward in a changing business whilst improving the already very high standards held by the company.
• Responsible for the management and storage of SHEQ controlled documentation within the company.
• Responsible for the review and revision of SHEQ documentation.
• Managing and updating of SHEQ and Business Improvement Key Performance Indictors (KPI’s).
• Managing and updating of SHEQ leading / lagging trackers.
• Assisting in the support of both external and internal audits, ensuring resulting actions are addressed and closed in a timely manner.
• Responding to requests for SHEQ documentation, and or, product certificates of conformity.
• Maintaining and producing monthly / quarterly SHEQ statistics.
• Identifying, coordinating, and managing requirements for internal and external training requirements.
• Assisting with new employee Safety, Health, Environment and Quality inductions.
• Assisting the Quality Engineers with non-conforming item investigations, corrective and preventative actions.
• Assisting the Health & Safety Coordinator with Safety Observation / Incident investigations and subsequent report generation.
• Assisting the SHEQ team in producing weekly, monthly and annual reporting to Senior Management.
• Attending and participating in SHEQ meetings as required.
• Liaising and communicating with all internal departments as necessary to ensure SHEQ is paramount in all operations.
• Ensuring all the company internal stakeholders are fully aware of the SHEQ and Business Improvement policies/ procedures in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Any other such duties that may be reasonably compatible with the nature and scope of the role.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High level of organisation skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Flexibility in working to meet task-based deadlines.
• Be self-motivated with a strong ability to work under own initiative
• Proactive attitude and forward-thinking ethos.
• Ability to effect and adjust to change for improvement in a positive manner.
• Willingness to learn and develop yourself through in-house and external training.
• Attention to detail.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.