- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3094JE
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd Sep 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client who is currently seeking a motivated and organised Service Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, permanent basis.
As an experienced Manager with a strong background in the motor trade, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of highly skilled Technicians and Service Advisors across multiple franchises.
• Main dealer experience is essential
• An excellent knowledge of relevant service operations and manufacturer systems
• Strong focus on delivering high levels of customer care
• Good analytical skills
• Good commercial awareness
• Strong communication and team building skills
• Planning and problem solving skills
• Ability to negotiate with and influence others
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.