- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3666JE
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Norwich.
Definition of Role:
• To control and maximise service bookings, interpreting customer’s requirements and administration control.
• To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
• To ensure that customer satisfaction and customer retention is maximised.
• Presentation of the front of house reception facilities and all customer areas including car parking.
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Objectives and Key Tasks:
• To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in line with group policy
• To ensure that the staffing levels in the service reception and other areas in your control are always in line with group policy.
• To ensure that any information processed into the computer is accurate.
• To ensure all bookings for service/repair work either by personal contact or by telephone, obtaining all necessary details including work required, nature of problem and full data capture.
• During the booking/appointment process to check and update customer and vehicle details, in respect to address, contact phone numbers, e-mail and next MOT and Service due dates.
• To promote/up sell additional products, services as required by the company, such as Service Plans, EDT etc.
• Schedule all work to maximise workshop utilisation, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer expectation offering alternatives if required.
• To ensure observance of and adherence to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Customer Service and Satisfaction:
• To ensure that all customers are shown the utmost courtesy and consideration.
• To ensure that all customer concerns are dealt with speedily and effectively and that any unresolved problems are referred to your immediate supervisor.
• Ensuring that all customer documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that their records are maintained.
• Ensure that all customers sign for and agree payment method, the work to be carried out and receive a copy of their job card.
• To ensure all customers are notified of any problems relating to their vehicle within an agreed period.
• To ensure where applicable that all customers vehicles have been cleaned in line with company policy prior to handover.
• Meet customers and explain work carried out with invoice details, ensuring that payment is made before the release of any vehicle. Vehicle notes should be issued to any customer that does not receive an invoice.
• To ensure customers invoice/documentation is present in a Company or manufactures branded handover wallet and all relevant information is filled out.
• At the time of handover to discuss and actively encourage customers to complete any manufactures CSI (Customer satisfaction survey) they receive. Explaining how important their feedback is to the Company.
• To perform such other appropriate duties as may be required by the Company.
• To ensure completed job cards are invoice immediately with correct authority numbers where appropriate, and that customers have been notified of costs making the necessary collection/delivery arrangements.
• Work in Progress - nothing over 60 days old (no exceptions)
• Cash Sales - no unauthorised credit facilities (no exceptions)
• Account Queries - all queries to be resolved within 48 hours of issue
• Smart and well-kept appearance.
• To be numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and other staff members.
• Ability to accurately record all information.
• Excellent telephone techniques. Training may be given.
• Ability and confidence to sell additional work and products. Training may be given.
• Previous customer service experience or retail background.
• To understand basic vehicle layout, function and associated component workings.
• Good administration and organisation skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• IT Literate.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please apply directly by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.