- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2925JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client who is currently seeking a Service Advisor to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time, permanent basis.
Definition of Role
• To control and maximise service bookings, interpreting customer’s requirements and administration control.
• To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
• To ensure that customer satisfaction and customer retention is maximised.
• Presentation of the front of house reception facilities and all customer areas including car parking.
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
• Smart and well-kept appearance.
• To be numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and other staff members.
• Ability to accurately record all information.
• Excellent telephone techniques. Training may be given.
• Ability and confidence to sell additional work and products. Training may be given.
• Previous customer service experience or retail background.
• To understand basic vehicle layout, function and associated component workings.
• Good administration and organisation skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• IT Literate.
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.