Senior Surveyor (Onshore)
- Location: Ghana
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3070PG
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Senior Surveyor (Onshore) to work in Ghana on a 28-day rotation, onshore and offshore scopes.
To provide survey support for projects and commercial actives within the company office locations. Additionally, to assist in the development and maintenance of company survey procedures.
• Tendering and Commercial – to provide the required survey inputs for tendering activities in a timely manner.
• Projects – to provide survey input to projects as required in a timely manner.
• QA and QC – to assist in the development and maintenance of survey procedures and consistent routines for offshore data acquisition and reporting.
• All employees whether permanent or temporary personnel, onshore or offshore, are responsible for the Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Security compliance of the work that is performed by the company.
• In accordance with the ordinances of the Company, the Senior Surveyor to inform their superior of any matters of importance to the department(s) performance or any other matters of importance to Company performance.
• 5 years + Relevant experience within similar environments
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant subject
• Experience and knowledge of working with main customers in an offshore or onshore role
• Demonstrable track record of contributions to projects and commercial activities
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Paul@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.