Senior HSEQ and Training Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3725SH
- Sector: Offshore
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Aug 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Senior HSEQ and Training Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
This position will be reporting to the Managing Director. As the Senior HSEQ and Training Manager you will provide Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) support to the Operations Management Team; you will also liaise with Island Offshore and other sub-contractor HSEQ specialists in order to support integrated and effective HSEQ management of the company’s operations.
• Willingness to travel within the UK and abroad for business meetings with Clients and Suppliers and visit the Island Patriot Vessel in Esbjerg, Denmark.
• Maintains HSE standards and policies / procedures.
• Act as main focal point between Services and Client attending face to face meetings.
• Investigate incidents and manage incident reporting, liaising with external parties where applicable.
• Manage and maintain Risk Register.
• Work with departments to manage and maintain Legal, Business and client requirements register including obligations to comply with ISO accreditations.
• Follow up of corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
• Lead external audits with assistance from HSEQ, Competency and Training Manager.
• Develop and manage annual HSEQ objectives and targets and provide updated information to the Client during regular meetings.
• Review after action reviews and liaise with the client and employees on effective closure of related HSEQ events.
• Manage Emergency Preparedness and Response drills between clients and contractors.
• Produce Bridging Documents.
• Assist in reviews of Safety Case.
• Manage the day to day activities of the HSEQ Department.
• Services Head Office is in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be required to be within commutable distance of the Head Office. (Essential)
• Experience of dealing with budgets. (Essential)
• Strong written and presentation skills. (Essential)
• NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Certificate or equivalent qualification. (Essential)
• Knowledge of Oilfield Standards. (Essential)
• Extensive experience in using Microsoft Office Packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word etc (Essential)
• Experienced in all well stimulation activities (Desirable)
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Dedicated to the QHSE ethos of the Company.
• Team player.
• Excellent spoken / written English skills.
• A high level of personal motivation with evidence of strong leadership capabilities.
• Dedicated and a desire to ensure that work is completed to the highest standard.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HSEQ role within the Oil and Gas Industry. (Essential)
• More in depth understanding and knowledge of SDS and COSHH. (Essential)
• Understanding of Offshore chemical use and regulations including CEFAS, REACH, NEMS, BPR and Offshore Discharge and Use permitting. (Essential)
• Significant experience in proppant and acid work. (Desirable)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please apply directly by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.