- Location: Chelmsford
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2938NB
- Sector: Security
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Security Officer to join their team based in Chelmsford.
• Support the client/workers and visitors by ensuring they are safe and secure at all times through the provision of daytime and overnight security cover. This includes recognising safeguarding concerns, identifying and reporting risks to people, report writing and handovers.
• Provide a high level of customer service to all staff members and their guest(s) by being vigilant, alert, proactive, approachable and responsive to the needs of the clients at all times.
• Control access to buildings, carry out regular patrols and H&S checks and dealing with emergencies as required.
• Complete all duty logs, day books, checklists, handovers and reports in line with procedures.
• Deliver excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction to the client and their guests.
• Carry out all duties in a courteous manner at all times and in accordance with Company code of conduct and all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Be able to work alone (although colleagues will be in close proximity during shifts and you will also have access to advice and support from Colleagues, Supervisors and an out of hours management on-call service).
• Work proactively as part of a team to provide an effective, professional and positive service.
• Be willing to undertake both static day and night shifts with a flexible approach as this service operates 24/7/365.
• A proactive and levelheaded individual able to present themselves in a polite and professional manner.
• The right candidate must hold a current SIA License and be able to provide an up to date CV featuring their 5-year work history along with relevant supporting documents.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.