Sales Support and Customer Experience Manager
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3162SO
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Jan 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Sales Support and Customer Experience Manager to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full-time, permanent basis.
Purpose of Role:
• Responsible for delivering excellent Customer Service and maintaining the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Sales Support Team.
• To be totally customer focused and take final responsibility for the customer experience from initial order through to delivery and beyond.
• Responsible for ensuring that all relevant paperwork and records are always up to date, whilst being the dependable colleague for those in Sales and Admin.
• Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the Sales Support
• Being the No. 1 phone answerer
• Responsible for organising the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the aftersales activities
• To respond to and resolve customer enquiries and complaints liaising with customers to ensure excellent Customer Service is maintained
• Using the CRM to keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Deliver sales support including liaising with couriers, checking daily, updating account managers and customers of any updates
• To carry out order processing including updating the Production Schedule
• Check courier despatches each morning
• Produce quotes for insurance claims
• Effectively manage the Chief Engineer’s diary
• Ensure that the sales ‘target board’ is kept updated
• Arrange collection of warranty parts
• The above is not an exhaustive list
Skills & Attributes:
• Excellent organisational and time/ task management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
• Strong IT and typing skills
• The ability to prioritise tasks, work well and keep calm under pressure
• The ability to manage your own workload
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with a focus on listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
• A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis
• Good attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
• A problem-solving approach to work with the ability to use own initiative
• Strong team player with the ability to foster good working relationships
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• 2 years’ experience of working in a busy office environment
• Prior customer service experience
• Basic understanding of CRM packages (Preferable)
• Prior effective experience of managing and developing a team (Preferable)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.