- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3659JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their team on a full time permanent basis, based in Diss.
• To sell the maximum number of vehicles possible whilst obtaining the best profit available within the dealership sales programme.
• To ensure the customer is aware of all available extras, accessories and extended warranties.
• To ensure all avenues of finance are explored to provide the customer with best finance facilities.
• To ensure the highest degree of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION at all times in accordance with dealership sales policy to ensure future repeat sales.
• To assist with any internal or external sales or aftersales promotions when required.
• To introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects in quantity per week/month as agreed with Sales Manager.
• To ensure pre-delivery inspections and any sanctioned repairs/servicing are carried out and that the vehicle is ready prior to delivery to customer.
• To report weekly/monthly on agreed performance ratios, comparing actual with targeted performance.
• 100% achievement of agreed targets per period for vehicles, finance, accessories
• and maintenance programmes.
• Scores of own customers at minimum equal to index targets agreed with Sales Manager.
• Service custom retention and repeat vehicle purchase by own customers to meet
• minimum targets agreed with Sales Manager.
• All customers allocated to be contacted at agreed intervals as specified by the
• Group’s marketing plan.
• To report all variations in budget to Sales Manager on a daily /weekly basis.
• To ensure that all cleared funds are received before delivery of the vehicle.
• To attend training courses as necessary to keep updated, particularly on new models.
• To ensure ability to inform all customers of new developments and specifications for all vehicles.
• To keep updated on competitors' products, prices and specifications.
• To ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately recorded and registered with sales administration office.
• To review daily activities, promotions, sales, targets and other activities with Sales Manager.
• To ensure all payments for vehicles are complete and correct for each transaction, i. e. clearance of outstanding hire purchase agreements and cheques forwarded for payment. Ensure approval of any new finance agreement.
• To ensure safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards.
• To ensure utmost clarity in all contact with customers.
• To ensure that customers' needs are accurately qualified.
• To establish and maintain a rapport with all potential and actual customers that enhances their image of the Group.
• To ensure the Sales Manager is aware of all transactions, proposals and personal whereabouts on all occasions.
• To liaise with other Sales Executives to ensure availability of cover when demonstrating vehicles to customers.
• To ensure all customers are notified of delays, changes in requirements and specification of vehicles outstanding, ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle hand over.
• To be impeccable in personal appearance and hygiene.
• To be capable of conversing with people in a lucid and pleasant manner.
• To have the ability to qualify customers, overcome objections and to close a sale.
• To hold a clean, current driving licence.
• To have up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
• To be capable of accurate used vehicle valuation.
• To be available at all times to affect a sale.
• To be available at all times for update training.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please apply directly by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.