- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3391SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Sales Estimator to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will include the effective preparation and management of quotations to an international distribution base, maximising the opportunity for success.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all enquiries are reviewed carefully to identify potential commercial, contractual, and technical issues that need to be addressed and managed as an integral part of the sales process, mitigating risk to the business.
• To ensure that all quotations are prepared utilising the computerised pricing data, controlled proposal documentation and authorised pricing policies in accordance with all company procedures and processes.
• To ensure that all quotations are in accordance with the defined policies relating to pricing, discounts, contractual conditions, and terms of trade.
• To ensure that orders received are checked carefully and reviewed thoroughly by the Sales team. Any discrepancies or lack of information that will prevent meaningful progress must be addressed at source to ensure that continuous internal customer satisfaction is achieved.
• To communicate directly and routinely with the Sales team to ensure that quotations and proposals are completed in a timely manner.
• To track personal key KPIs for the generation, recording and status of qualified leads.
• To ensure timely, accurate and complete information is captured in the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, providing regular data quality checks.
• To report on a regular basis to the Internal Sales Manager performance to agreed Sales metrics, KPIs and targets.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures, and processes
• Liaising with the Distributor and the Company's internal departments (as necessary) to ensure the correct specification for the Distributor's requirements.
• Maintaining orderly records of prices/costs/data used in preparation of quotations.
• Assisting with the preparation of Order Processing paperwork (as required) and attending handover meetings to ensure timely transfer of order information throughout the business.
• To make certain that all necessary information required to ensure meaningful progress of orders is available prior to handover to other internal services.
• To contribute to the ongoing aim of improved product and service quality via our ISO 9001 accreditation.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your role.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
• Distributor relationship focused with a high degree of commercial awareness.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deliver objectives by agreed deadlines.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
Proven work experience gained within an internal sales role.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An in-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
• A levels in English and Maths or equivalent work experience gained within a related sales role.
The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude always.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to mentor and influence the behaviour of others.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.