- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3194SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 30th Mar 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
Supporting trade sales through fielding enquiries, overseeing the sales pipeline cycle and providing first class customer service.
• Researching potential new business sectors and prospecting for new clients via databases, trade journals, online, etc.
• Supporting the sales pipeline cycle that includes: issuing touch point emails, fielding enquiries, taking M2M details and providing quotes; liaising between design and customer, chasing quote feedback; entering orders from phone or email; arranging pro formas; issuing credit applications and setting up accounts, etc.
• Producing weekly top-level sales report and quotes progress.
• Exhibiting at trade shows.
• Undertake customer visits where required.
• Processing/releasing of all relevant orders through the ICE system and liaising with Accounts for release from ‘refer to finance’ hold.
• Communicating target delivery dates, advising all relevant departments and the customers.
• Monitor progress of all orders to ensure fulfilment by scheduled delivery date, keeping customers up to date at all times, tracking deliveries and updating customers.
• Dealing with carrier issues and liaising any impact back to customer – missing bundles, damages, split deliveries and use returns process where necessary and record all issues on spreadsheet.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel/Word/Outlook)
• Strong relationship and rapport building skills and enjoy meeting new people.
• A smart appearance and professional manner that reflects the strong company brand.
• Demonstrates supportive behaviour and motivates others by example.
• Able to deal with conflicts/issues in a timely/satisfactory manner to a win/win solution, good problem-solving skills and able to work to a high level of pressure in a busy working environment.
• Proven communication skills (verbal & written) – gives clear instructions/directions in line with company principles.
• Ability to develop a good understanding of internal/external customer needs.
• Desire to exceed targets and maximise efficiencies at all times and is able to prioritise work and meet deadlines in line with company demands.
• Self-motivated and has the ability to work without direct supervision.
• Demonstrates a desire to develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s products.
• Awareness, understanding and responsibility for department Health & Safety issues, ensuring adherence to company Health & safety policy at all times.
• Promote and develop the company brand ensuring it is synonymous with the company principles.
• Communication - Using the most appropriate method of communication to meet individual and business needs effectively.
• Coaching and influencing - Working constantly on your own development through coaching in the interest of improving business performance.
• Continuous improvement - Continuously look for ways to improve performance by striving for excellence in the standards and methods of working.
• Individual targets and monitoring performance - Agree targets to support business needs/individual competency levels. Monitors performance and progress against targets set.
• Emotional resilience - Performs effectively under pressure by remaining professional in all situations; considering the impact of your actions on others.
Qualifications and Experience:
• GCSE to A-Level standard of education (A-level maths or equivalent desired).
• Previous experience in a similar role working in sales/customer service/ logistics environment would be advantageous but not a necessity.
40 hours per week, flexibility would be required during the company’s peak trading season or to suit business needs.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.