Rescourer MRP / ERP
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2373SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently recruiting a Resourcer with knowledge of ERP and MRP to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk on a full time permanent basis.
This role is to lead all activities associated with providing training and technical support on tank and silo installation to ensure recommended best practices, risk management and compliance with relevant Health & Safety regulations are achieved at all times.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• To provide training and technical support to Distributors and customers to ensure that a global network of independent build crews and crew leaders are fully trained on recommended tank and silo build methods, risk management and best practices in compliance with relevant Health & Safety regulations.
• To identify product design improvements from the installation and/or from the resolution of rectification, warranty matters and from feedback received from the marketplace.
• To travel within the UK and internationally, spending extended periods of time abroad to provide training and installation supervision services as and when required.
• To manage day-to-day Service Engineer requirements and the availability and efficient use of subcontract installation supervisor resource.
• Proven experience of 3 to 5+ years ideally in similar or related position.
• Proven experience of product installation, site construction and/or engineering experience.
• Knowledge of on-site risk management processes and Health & Safety requirements.
• Experience with on-site construction methods and techniques, with the ability to read technical drawings and site arrangement drawings.
• Experience of working with engineered products on construction projects in international territories.
• Experience in providing on-site, on the job training to local build crews and crew leaders.
• A demonstrable ability of managing product attributes in accordance with standards and specifications.
• A technical background with a formal qualification e.g. HNC/HND/degree in an Engineering/Construction related discipline.
• A formal site management safety training scheme qualification or similar.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.