Regional Sales Manager - North America
- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3067SO
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager – North America to join their team based in Suffolk on a full time permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the creation and management of an effective distribution channel that meets Company’s Vision, Values and strategy. The promotion of high levels of co-marketing activities, product training, Purchaser and end customer visits, and regular business review updates with the Distribution network.
• To ensure that support is made available to Distributors and Purchasers and that targets agreed are achieved in respect of product and market sales.
• To utilise specification sales techniques and promote Company’s Unique Sales Points (USPs) to maximise the leverage of Company’s product quality and renowned brand reputation.
• To ensure that correct levels of pricing and margin recovery are maintained in accordance with the Company’s approved business plan and product strategies.
• The production of high quality monthly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing activity forecasts.
• Creation and delivery of professionally written industry case studies that promote the investment benefits purchasers gain from using Company products
• Strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal, communication, administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent presentational, reasoning and negotiation skills.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• The ability to interpret technical enquiries and drawings to enable accurate and value-added proposals to be delivered.
• The ability to work to high standards whilst under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
• An in depth understanding of working through a sales distribution network.
• Degree or diploma in business management, commercial management or an advanced qualification such as a diploma in sales and marketing management from the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) or equivalent work experience gained at a senior sales business development level.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.