- Location: Leamington Spa
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2908AW
- Sector: Recruitment
- Vacancy First Advertised: 18th Nov 2019
Our client is looking for an experienced recruitment consultant, someone who is a self-starter with the motivation to succeed. There is a fantastic commission structure in place with an uncapped OTE. If you would like to know more about this role then please apply now!
Sales & Account Management:
• Working as a team and supporting the permanent recruitment desk in achieving targets
• Growing and maintaining the permanent business by being an ambassador and promoting the company to both clients and candidates
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and candidates by ensuring an efficient and seamless service is provided
• Making regular sales and service visits
• Pro-actively manage and develop existing client accounts identifying opportunities to grow new revenue
• Negotiate client agreements
• Actively register and market candidates following company and GDPR compliance
• Actively market candidates to clients
• Effectively match candidates with client requirements and secure interviews
• Carrying out comprehensive candidate interviews
• Ensuring that every candidate feels valued and has a positive experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.