- Location: Harleston
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3668JE
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 31st May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Quality Manager to join their team based in Harleston on a full time, permanent basis.
Our clients are a leading manufacturer of metal components for the microelectronic industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engaging and driven experienced Quality Manager who is familiar with dealing with supplier and customer quality concerns. As a key member of the management team, you will play a vital role in the continuous improvement of manufacturing operations and in helping the company achieve its growth requirements.
You will work with colleagues in all departments to ensure our conformance to ISO 14001 and AS 9100 requirements. An understanding of all the requirements associated with these standards is essential. Our clients are a NADCAP Chemical Processing certified company. Knowledge of this is advantageous, however full training will be given to the successful candidate and is a requirement of the role. You will need to be familiar with 8D methodology and well versed in achieving corrective and preventative actions after thorough investigation. This role will also require you to lead Internal and Certification audits.
• Develop and coordinate implementation of the company’s internal and external audit programs AS 9100 and ISO 14001.
• Produce procedural documentation and maintain the quality management system, making sure the required actions are completed to the agreed timescale.
• Coordinate and liaise with certification bodies.
• Work with process engineers and department heads to carry out yield investigations and put actions in place for improvement.
• Be capable of leading a cost of quality initiative.
• Maintain the calibration system making sure all calibrated equipment both internal and external is calibrated to a pre-determined timescale.
• Be able to lead and train others as and when required.
• Provide management with pertinent information and advice on the development of policies.
• Complete First Article Inspection reports as required by our customers
• Complete RoHS and Reach Certifications as required by our customers.
• Complete supplier and customer questionnaires as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Quality management experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Lead auditor experience for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• NADCAP Experience.
• Lead auditor experience AS 9100.
• Educated to degree level.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, send your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.