Quality Engineering Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3688SO
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Aug 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Quality Engineering Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis,
Our client is seeking a proactive Quality Engineering Manager with strong engineering knowledge/experience to maintain and develop the current Quality system and to oversee the engineering functions within the company covering toolroom, production engineering and maintenance.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining the businesses QMS and its continued compliancy to the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
• Maintain the company KPI’s and ensuring these are communicated in a timely manner for review, interpretation and agreeing actions to improve based on that review.
• Promote and support the company procedures and policies, to be a Quality ambassador and with the support of the company leadership drive the Quality message to all company associates
• Manage any customer product returns, ensuring the customer is kept updated and informed of the company investigations. Report the company final conclusions from the return’s investigation ensuring any corrective action taken from the investigation is shared and acted on.
• Employ key Quality tools such as 8D, CAPA and so on, to identify and resolve any customer, production, or supplier issues
• To support and develop the company external supplier relationship. Maintain supplier performance records ensuring suppliers are meeting the company expectations on Quality & performance.
• Perform ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Reports) as required
• Maintain the company gauge calibration system.
• Support the company Management Team in achieving the company mission, strategy, and Quality goals. Provide collaborative support to all colleagues.
Engineering production Support
• To support the Maintenance Engineer in their daily role, by providing technical support, advice and guidance as required.
• Manage the company Maintenance requisition procedure ensuring all requisitions for Maintenance is recorded and analysed
• Develop the Maintenance procedure to ensure that the company Maintenance plans are conducted on time and recorded accurately.
• To support the Tool Room Technicians in their daily role, by providing technical support, advice and guidance as required.
• Manage the company Tool Room requisition procedure ensuring it is used. Ensuring all requisitions for the Tool Room is recorded and analysed
• Manage the Production Process Engineer ensuring that projects and plans are relevant and driven to completion in a timely manner
• Ensuring that the projects and plans are documented, ensuring lessons are learnt and acted on.
• Ensuring that any project or plans comply with all Health and safety legislations and compliant with the company requirements and focus.
• Ability to work logically and accurately
• Work on own initiative when the situation requires it
• Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• To be proactive
• Quality mindset
• Previous experience of Quality Management
• IT competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.