Quality Assurance Officer
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3147SO
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jan 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
• The control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation
• Assisting other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes, including delivering training.
• Responsibility for maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff
• Investigating and monitoring breaches of GMP which may arise in the manufacture, testing and supply of materials.
• Recommending corrective and preventative actions and monitoring implementation of these recommendations.
• Assisting with the scheduling and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions.
• Performing the review of batch documentation prior to release by the QP.
• Supporting quality projects.
• BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
Skills and Experience
• Some experience in a pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage.
• Computer literate to include MS Word and Excel.
• Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate well in English both written and orally.
• Good attention to detail and documentation skills
If this is a position you are interested in, then please apply ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.