Quality Assurance Lead
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3406SO
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 18th Oct 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
As Quality Assurance Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring compliant quality management for sites globally.
You will also be empowered and expected to critically assess Quality systems making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• To advise, guide and support people managers in all quality activities;
• Control of certification;
• Control of local certification systems to customer requirements;
• Client interface for Quality matters;
• Maintenance, management and improvement of Quality systems;
• Roll out corporate Quality system under direction of QHSE Manager;
• Maintain and develop local procedures and controls under Global management system;
• Continuous improvement of the Management System(s) through audits, analysis of data and non-conformance, key performance indicators and establishing effective change control protocols;
• Report Quality metrics;
• Regularly communicate with SLT and functional Heads of Department to identify opportunities for quality and productivity improvement.;
• Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure awareness to known purchased part or product quality issues;
• Support Company Internal Quality Audit Programme;
• Participate in planning meetings;
• Develop Quality Plans
• Participate and represent quality in Bids and Tenders to ensure
• Support the QHSE Manager in the development of a Quality culture across the business.
• Integration of M&A IMS into existing IMS.
• Qualification in Quality Assurance desirable;
• Proven industry experience in Quality management;
• Technical experience in at least one of the following:
• Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of HSEQ standards and practices;
• Experience and understanding of ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001;
• Understanding of MRP System;
• Lead auditor experience;
• Excellent analytical skills including knowledge of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio);
• Personal communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of an organisation;
• Ability to work on your own and to specified timescales and project plans;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to interpret mechanical and /or electrical drawings;
• Ability to conduct Quality investigations;
• Flexible for travel to local or overseas sites if required.
• Full driving licence
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.