Quality Assurance Assistant
- Location: North Norfolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3235JE
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, based in North Norfolk.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Working as part of the Quality Assurance and Technical team to prevent product problems and ensure consistent product safety and quality across site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The inspection of the manufacturing environment, calibration, hygiene, and swabbing critical areas prior to pro-duction.
• Inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products or goods being manufactured while processing in line with company quality and process standards, food safety, hygiene, and legality.
• Maintaining records and documentation relating to process control. Ensuring records are completed to a satisfac-tory standard.
• Ensure company GMP procedures are being adhered to.
• Collecting and submitting samples for microbiological, chemical, and sensory analysis on a daily basis.
• Assist in the induction of new employees and maintain training and competency records.
• Assist with customer visits and audits.
• Assist and ensure internal audits are completed and updated and non-conformances are communicated to the relevant internal departments.
• Other duties to assist department when required.
• Minimum of Grade C (GCSE) or equivalent in Maths and English.
• HACCP Level 2.
• Food Safety Level 2.
• Food manufacturing experience in a similar role.
• HACCP Level 3/4 and Food Safety Level 3 (Desirable).
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a Food Manufacturing role (Desirable).
• Good computer skills – Word and Excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Driving licence due to site location.
• Ability to plan and organise own work
• Take ownership of role.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.