QHSE Systems Controller & Business Support Coordinator
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3467SO
- Sector: HSE
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a QHSE Systems Controller & Business Support Coordinator to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk on a full time permanent basis.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• To ensure the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
• To provide competent advice to Company personnel on all Quality and Environmental Management System related matters.
• To control all aspects of the Company’s procedure and policy systems related to the role.
• To use the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management Systems to measure performance, identify any areas of weakness and recommend and implement improvements where necessary.
• To support all business functions on data analysis and performance measurements against KPI targets.
• To improve systems and communication processes across the business that contribute to creating product and services that are delivered right first time and on time.
• To monitor the effectiveness of the Company’s ISO Accreditations and to drive continuous improvement in business systems and processes.
• To co-ordinate the setting of the Company’s Quality and Environmental targets and objectives. To lead the activities associated with demonstrated delivery of these targets and objectives.
• To manage and develop the Company’s ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internal auditing systems within the required timeframes. To provide training and support to internal auditors to ensure Company objectives are achieved.
• To use the output of internal audits to identify and drive continuous improvement activities across the business.
• To manage the Company’s Case Management system to ensure continuous improvement of customer service levels and to report on performance to targets.
• To update and maintain the Company’s ISO Procedures and Work Instructions and to deliver ISO training for employees.
• To prepare and analyse product and service quality performance data and to present this statistical information to the Company’s Executive team and the wider business.
• To update and maintain the Company’s Health & Safety Policies.
• To manage all aspects of the publication of QHSE documentation on the intranet, ensuring it is up to date and accurate at all times.
• To ensure the Company have the authority from the copyright owner of any data or information that is to be made generally available to employees or any other third parties.
• To produce Certificates of Conformity and Quality, Inspection and Test Plans as required to fulfil customer requirements.
• To provide training, advice and coaching to Company personnel to allow them to complete their respective Quality and Environmental duties.
• To provide administrative support on Health & Safety performance monitoring. To analyse this data using appropriate techniques to identify trends.
• To manage the marketing communications process including distributor and customer bulletins, case studies and marketing stories as required.
• To develop and maintain systems for the management of distributor agreements.
• To manage and deliver the Company’s culture survey processes and to provide an analytical review of associated results.
• To manage and deliver the Company’s customer survey processes and to provide an analytical review of associated results.
• To participate and undertake/support projects across the wider business as required.
• Develop knowledge of products and market sectors.
• To contribute to matters associated with employee health by co-ordinating Occupational Health Services.
• To represent the Company and its products at all times.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to work using your initiative to a high standard with excellent attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
• Open style and a team player.
• Excellent communication, organisational and motivational skills, with the ability to coach individuals.
• An individual who can lead change but does it in a way which brings the recipients with them.
• Proven experience in controlling Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
• A demonstrable ability of producing reports and developing Quality and Environmental Management related Procedures and Policies.
• An ISO systems background with formal qualifications in auditing, continuous improvement or business management, or 3 years equivalent work experience in a quality and environmental management systems role. An excellent level of computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office products.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to lead a team by example.
• Evidence of the ability to “make a difference”.
• Comfortable interacting and influencing personnel across the Company at all levels.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.