- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp / Perm
- Reference: PS3392SO
- Sector: HSE
- Vacancy First Advertised: 05th Oct 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a QHSE Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth for an initial 3-month fixed term contract.
The QHSE Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. The QHSE Manager provides guidance to the organization and supports the QA processes for the Company Intergrated Management System (IMS) assuring the highest quality reliability of equipment and service. Supports the project management teams, engineering departments and Company sales department. The QHSE Manager actively promotes Quality and HSE culture's.
• Develop, implement and maintain QHSE managements systems, processes, and procedures that improve equipment reliability & business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
• Communicate information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promote HSE awareness.
• Support the organization on QHSE matters as the primary point of contact.
• Participate in tender and project teams as the QHSE Expert.
• Review and assess requests for pre-qualification or tender, and compile required documentation in preparation for project deliverables or customer QBR's (Quartely Business Reviews)
• Participate in project teams as the QHSE expert.
• Prepare and maintain required HSE records and reports.
• Develop and facilitate project HSE risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, ENVID, safety cases).
• Coordinate and execute HSE inspections, and internal, sub-contractor, and third party audits.
• Conduct investigations and analysis of, and reports findings to management on:
o Non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
o Client Satisfaction Program data
o Incidents, near misses, and damages
o Customer complaints
o Key performance indicators (KPI)?
• Develop and monitor HSE performance, progress, preventive and corrective action plans.
• Educated to HND level
• NEBOSH General Certificate – Occupational Health and Safety
• IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
• 5 years minimum relevant working experience in quality, safety, environmental engineering and HSE management systems, in a highly regulated industry
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Managerial skills
• Proficient with computer, incl. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Good report writing skills
• 8 years in the oil & gas, offshore, marine / shipping industry (preferred)
• Audit training (preferred)
• Incident investigation and reporting (preferred)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.