- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3107SO
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 24th Sep 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The main purpose will be to assist with the quality control of raw materials, bulk and finished products received within the company and to perform general laboratory work and duties as required.
This role reports to the QC Manager
• Carry out the Quality Control of raw materials, bulk and finished products in accordance with monographs and / or test requirement documents as relevant.
• Take equal part in the overall running of the laboratory, including equipment, maintenance, calibration of apparatus and other general duties.
• Ensure QC raw material / packaging component sampling / testing activities are scheduled to meet production requirements in line with the production plan and outstanding orders report.
• Carry out Environmental Sampling as required.
• Perform any additional tasks as required by the QC Manager.
• To bring to the attention of his/her line manager any difficulties or problems encountered in the performance of his/her duties
• Be trained and adhere to all procedures associated with Quality, GMP, and hygiene within the job.
• Training procedures as relevant.
• Maintain a safe working environment by working safely.
• Ensure the sampling booth is well maintained and clean at all times
• Be trained and qualified in all relevant Health and Safety Procedures, report accidents and take part in investigations
• Documents are to be read/read verified on a timely basis.
Health & Safety
• Ensure the Quality Control Department works safely and complies with the company H&S policy and procedures.
• Ensure hazards are identified and reported promptly.
• Participate in team activities throughout the site
• Treat all other employees and external parties respectfully
• Degree in appropriate scientific discipline (required)
• Approximately 3 years previous pharmaceutical manufacturing environment experience
• Experience and knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice
If this is a position you are interested in, then please apply ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.