- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3635SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team based in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic Project Manager to join a busy team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marine operations and existing commercial and project management experience who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager include assisting with bidding and winning new projects, managing the execution of projects performed by the Company, managing relationships with clients, monitoring project performance and providing status feedback to senior management.
The following qualifications, experience and skills are required for this role:
• Degree educated in a relevant subject
• A minimum of 5 year’s site management, project management or commercial experience
• Strong commercial acumen and contractual awareness
• Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with others
• Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Computer literate to an intermediate or advanced level, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and MS Project
This role can be based from the Great Yarmouth Office or Bristol office.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.